SOCIAL CORPORATE RESPONSEBILITY
For a long time EURODOM Company has been developing its business in compliance with the principals of social corporate responsibility, which are based on transparency, effective methods of corporate governance and ethical standards.
EURODOM company voluntary expresses its willingness to incur unnecessary expenses for social needs beyond the limits established by tax, labor, environmental and other legislation, this willingness is not based on legislation requirements, only on moral and ethical standards.
We support the sustainable development of society and the protection of the environment. Cooperating with different non-profit organization and society, we develop and implement solutions, which will insure stability in the future.
Internal social responsibility of EURODOM company includes:
- Security and labor protection;
- Stable payment of salaries;
- Maintenance of socially significant wages;
- Development of human capital of employees through various training programs and professional education;
- Assistance in critical situations.
External social responsibility includes:
- Sponsorship and corporate charity;
- Participation in environmental programs of the state, region and municipal formation;
- Interaction with local society;
- Qualitative realization of services.